Hebrews 11:1

“Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭11:1‬ ‭NIV‬‬

When we are saved by Christ we become slaves to God’s righteousness, we belong to him. Therefore we can have faith and hope in him because of
that fact. We have been promised, by God, that as long as we have faith in him and serve him he will bless us. We do not have to be afraid because He is watching over us. We can have the upmost faith in him when it comes to ways in which we are serving him. At times it can be hard to have faith in him. Tasks seem too difficult, days seem too long, and material things may seem too expensive. But in times where we lack understanding of how things are going to be accomplished, we can have faith in him, because we know that he is going to bless us and provide for us, especially in ways that we would never expect. When it came to paying for this internship, Thalia didn't have the funds to pay for this trip. She wasn't getting help from her parents and she wasn't getting much money from fundraising. Now I had enough money for myself and maybe a little more than her plane tickets, but I thought that I may have to go bankrupt to be able to pay for both us to go into this program. We prayed constantly about it, and we knew God would provide, even though at times we were doubtful. And wouldn't you know it, God provided for her through our pastor, who, within a week of us leaving for Montana, decided that he was going to get the church to back her and that his family would back her financially. It was so amazing to see God provide for us, not only that he provided for us but that that allowed us to know that what we were doing was a part of his plan, and that he wanted us to go on this trip. So the next time I don't know how God is going to accomplish something in my life, I'm just going to pray thanksgiving to him. Because I know that as long as I am serving him, I know that he will provide the means for me to serve him, and it is going to be so incredible to see how he is going to provide for me.
IBS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke 17:7-10

1 Corinthians 9:22

Deuteronomy 7:9