Amos 3:3

“Do two walk together, unless they have agreed to meet?” ‭Amos‬ ‭3:3 ‭ESV‬

All of class fourteen was called to Montana by God to become a part of his purpose. None of us knew why we were called or how God was going to use us but we all answered his call. We all left behind our lives back home, just like the disciples did when Jesus called them. They knew who Jesus was, but they didn't have a clue of where he wanted to take their lives, and neither do I. However, just like the disciples we were not called to this venture alone. God gave us each other to follow him and get through this time together. Before coming here I only knew one person that would be in this place. Everyone else I didn't know in any way, shape, or form. The only thing that I knew I would have in common with my classmates is that we are followers of Christ. And getting here that's all I felt I had in common with these people  I felt so awkward, insecure, and just weird trying to interact with everyone for the first few days being here. But I held onto the commonality of Christ between us, and continued to walk with these people. And that has brought me to where we are now, to a place where I am not just walking with people who like me follow Jesus, but are my spirtitual family. Brothers and sisters that I have come to trust and love. Christ has brought me together with a group of people that I can walk with no matter where we go and what work we are doing. We are agreed on the fact that we have been called together to serve Christ, and in serving him we can go forward in our walks with no fear, knowing that he will guide us in our journey together. And hopefully both other believers and non believers will be able to see why we walk together, to serve our Lord Jesus Christ. Last night I had a couple of very edifying conversations with some of my brothers. So to continue to make our brotherhood more profound to the outside world, I'm going to check with them tonight on the issues that we discussed to strengthen our bonds with one another.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Luke 17:7-10

Deuteronomy 7:9