Proverbs 30:5

“Every word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭30:5‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Spiritual warfare continues to be a great mountain for me  to climb recently, and I've seen it being a mountain of difficulty even amongst my teammates. The enemy is always seeking to kill, steal, and destroy the work in which God is doing (John 10:10), and I know that is what He’s seeking to do with my life currently. He is seeking to steal and destroy the work that the Lord has been doing in me recently, and has tried to put to death the promises in which the Lord has already given me. He has even sought to decimate the joy in which Abba has graced me with through my salvation in Jesus and the fullness in which I can receive Him on a daily level. However, recently I had the absolute privilege of reading through Matthew 27 in one of my devotions, and then getting to read through Psalm 22 in a group devotion afterwards. It gave me the most beautiful picture of how prophetic the Word of God truly is, and how powerful truth is. It is something that cannot change, and whenever God reveals something to us, we know that to be truth. And we forever know that no matter what lies the enemy may try to throw at us, the Lord will always be able to shield us from those attacks. Jesus knew exactly who He was, and exactly what would come from His death on the cross. But how greatly Satan must have attacked His mind, trying to convince Him otherwise. That the task to remove sin from man was impossible, and that He would never rule the Earth. But He knew the truth, and how that truth would be the very thing that protected Him when He would be separated from the Father and have the penalty of mankind’s sin thrust upon Him in all fullness. We mustn't forget the truths in which God has revealed to us, and remember that no matter how the enemy may attack those truths, that Satan can never change them. For my application I'm going to try and talk to some, if not all of my teammates about spiritual warfare, and see if the Lord would have me share any wisdom in keeping our minds guarded from the enemy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Corinthians 9:22

Deuteronomy 7:9

Luke 17:7-10